- Five key projects of GMDA worth Rs 194.18 crore approved
- EU slaps $2 billion anti-trust fine on Apple following Spotify's complaint
- Momentum in power, capital goods stocks as infra projects likely to be unveiled, say analysts
- Santosh Trophy: Services hand Railways a 2-0 defeat to march into semifinals
- Ola's S1 Pro electric scooter gets PLI certification to boost green mobility
- Ranji Trophy: Big win over Tamil Nadu takes Mumbai into final for 48th time
- Sinead O'Connor's slams Trump for using singer's best-selling single at rallies
- Tata Motors to demerge business into two separate listed companies
- Interoperable payment system for Net banking to be launched this year: RBI chief
- Cash-for-query row: Delhi HC rejects interim injunction against 'defamatory' posts on Mahua Moitra
2-day training for incubatees ends
The two-day Incubatee training programme held by the Society for Innovation, Incubation and Entrepreneurship Technology Business Incubator of Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam was concluded on Tuesday.
Tirupati: The two-day Incubatee training programme held by the Society for Innovation, Incubation and Entrepreneurship Technology Business Incubator of Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam was concluded on Tuesday.
The knowledge-based training programme has focused on entrepreneurship, value proposition through technology, business model canvas, plan and project documentation and other issues.Business model innovation has got lakhs of opportunities, but cultivation of intellectual curiosity is very important.
Funding agencies look for execution capacity and team spirit need to be desperately improved, observed former Advisor of Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR) Dr AS Rao, who participated as a chief guest in the valedictory session.
IT boom has created networking in India connecting the country to silicon valley of USA, he added. The Convenor of the programme Prof J Katyayani presented the report of the two-day training programme which was attended by 100 delegates from across the country.
All the delegates were presented certificates. The CEO of Technology Business Incubator (TBI) of SPMVV Y Mallikarjuna Reddy, Prof S Jyothi, Prof T Tripura Sundari, Prof Usha Rani, Prof T Sita Kumari and Dr Sujatha were also present.