- BJP President J P Nadda to arrive on Monday for two-day visit to Karnataka
- Jharkhand: 3 arrested in Spanish woman's gang rape sent to jail, police say search on for 4 more
- Imran Khan’s party elects Gohar Ali Khan as its chairman
- Japanese general witnesses exercise 'Dharma Guardian' at Mahajan Field Firing Ranges
- Centre suffering from 'anti-Punjab' syndrome: Kejriwal
- MP CM, ministers to pray at Ram Temple in Ayodhya on Monday
- Tejashwi responds to Modi's barbs about father Lalu Prasad at Patna rally
- CCL: Riteish's Mumbai Heroes pull off thrilling 1-run win over Bhojpuri Dabanggs
- UAE: Sharjah Ramadan Festival 2024 to begin on March 8
- Bengal BJP chief injured as car in his convoy meets with accident
CM Chandrababu Naidu begins meeting with TDP leaders, MLAs and MPs
The Telugu Desam Party national president and AP Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu begins the meeting with TDP leaders, party MLA and MP candidates at CM camp office at Undavalli in Amaravati on Monday.
Amaravati: The Telugu Desam Party national president and AP Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu begins the meeting with TDP leaders, party MLA and MP candidates at CM camp office at Undavalli in Amaravati on Monday.
During the meeting, CM Chandrababu Naidu will be conducting the in-depth review with MLA and MP candidates over the polling process, performance of EVMs.
It's said that the leaders will also be discussing on the attacks made by YSRCP workers during the polling across the constituencies.
The TDP MLAs, who reached the CM residence have expressed anger over YSRCP MP Vijaysai Reddy for writing a letter to the Election Commission.
It's known that on Sunday MP Vijaysai Reddy has written a letter to EC that CM Chandrababu Naidu in misusing the Praja Vedika premises by conducting the TDP activities.
The TDP leaders said they have come to discuss with CM regarding the drinking water supply in the summer season, and YSRCP leaders are intentionally creating the issue over the grievance hall. The leaders questioned YSRCP that meeting CM over the people issue is a mistake, if we don't meet CM how will the drinking water problem in summer will be solved?
Moreover, they said there is nothing wrong in conducting party meetings at the premises of CM residences. Minister Yanamala said that wherever the CM stays, the meetings can be conducted. The YSRCP MP writing letter to EC is because of the lack of awareness. No one has the right to question over the Cabinet decision. Chief secretary is not greater than the Council of Ministers, Yanamala Rama Krishnudu said.