RMC removes posters of political parties in Rajamahendravaram
Rajamahendravaram Municipal Corporation (RMC) has implemented model code of conduct as election code
Rajamahendravaram: Rajamahendravaram Municipal Corporation (RMC) has implemented model code of conduct as election code.
As part of it, corporation city planning wing officials removed banners, flexes, stickers and other publicity material of political parties here on Thursday.
They removed flexes of Jana Sena Party (JSP) which were used as part of party's formation day celebrations.
City planner Vara Prasad along with his team inspected various parts in the city and removed them and sent to corporation office.
He said stern action will be taken against respective persons or organisations if they violate election code and corporation is very much particular in this regard.
- Naxal killed in encounter in Dantewada, Chhattisgarh
- Amethi ex-pradhan murder: CM sets 12-hour deadline for arrest of culprits
- CBI issues lookout notice against ex-Kolkata Police chief
- Smriti Irani carries mortal remains of campaign aide shot in Amethi
- PM Modi to visit Varanasi tomorrow, hold roadshow