- Year 2024 calls for recession-proofing economies
- Overcoming challenges while implementing inclusive learning environment
- GSHS hosts research workshop on Digital India in Grassroot Governance
- 'Coarse gender discrimination': SC on termination of woman from army on marriage
- Two guarantees to be implemented within a week: Telangana CM
- BJP will not have alliance with any party in Telangana: Kishan Reddy
- Delhi HC allows student to sit for Class 12 board exam, subject to rectifying application deficiencies
- 63 moons Technology ropes in top global firms for cybersecurity foray
- Karnataka HC grants relief to Byju's as investors plan to oust CEO
- Protesting farmers suspend 'Delhi Chalo' protest till Friday
Bihar Mahagathbandhan announces event to end rumors of rift in alliance
In a bid to put an end to rumors of a rift in the Mahagathbandhan in Bihar, all political parties of the grand alliance will organize an event on the death anniversary of Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia to exhibit strength.
Patna: In a bid to put an end to rumors of a rift in the Mahagathbandhan in Bihar, all political parties of the grand alliance will organize an event on the death anniversary of Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia to exhibit strength.
"We will organize a massive event on the upcoming death anniversary of the Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia on October 12. We will put an end to the rumors of a rift in Mahagathbandhan and prove that we are strong. Leaders from all the alliance parties will be present at the event," Rashtriya Lok Samta Party (RLSP) leader Upendra Kushwaha said on Sunday.
The RLSP leader made the statement while addressing a press conference along with other leaders of the Mahagathbandhan here.
"In the last 15 years, Chief Minister Nitish Kumar has done nothing in terms of education, healthcare, and employment. People of Bihar are rejecting Kumar," Kushwaha said.
He also said that a committee consisting of senior leaders from all the alliance parties was also formed to organize the event, which will be held in Patna.
"The Mahagathbandhan will also contest the assembly elections together and bring justice to the people of Bihar," he added.
The assembly elections in Bihar are likely to be held next year.