- How online learning is transforming teaching careers?
- Swami Vivekananda U20 National Football to kickstart in April
- Mumbai woman cured of epilepsy after part of her brain removed
- MP-PSC delegation presents 66th report to Governor Mangubhai Patel
- Political googly? Sharad Pawar invites Maha CM, Deputy CMs home for dinner
- Sharad Pawar Extends Dinner Invitation Amidst Political Tensions In Baramati
- India's GDP growth surges to 8.4 per cent in Q3, 2023-24 growth rate pegged at robust 7.6 per cent
- SCBA GBM to discuss nomination of women advocates as Executive Members within two months
- Anant National University organises International Symposium on Architecture for All: Call of the Future
- Protein linked to Parkinson's also key for normal brain work: IIT Mandi study
Six killed in accident in Hardoi
At least six persons were killed and 30 others injured when a truck collided with a tractor trolley in the district, police said Thursday.
Hardoi (UP):At least six persons were killed and 30 others injured when a truck collided with a tractor trolley in the district, police said Thursday.
The accident took place in Sadarpur area of the district on Wednesday night. The tractor trolley was carrying 42 persons.
The passengers of the tractor trolley were returning from a ceremony when the accident took place.
Circle officer, Hardoi, Vijay Singh Rana said such was the impact of the collision that the tractor trolley "fell into a ditch, turned turtle and then again turned back to normal position".
The deceased have been identified as Vishram (60), Gangaram (50), Shankar (55), Balakram (60), Rishi Kumar (30) and Rajaram (35),
Around 16 persons have been admitted to the Hardoi district hospital while the rest are being treated at the community health centre in Bilgram.
One of the seriously injured persons has been referred to Lucknow for treatment, police said.