- Nifty snaps four-day winning streak on account of profit booking
- Roche's new bispecific monoclonal antibody to treat vision loss in India
- Assault On Medical Student By Patient And Friend Sparks Outrage At Tamil Nadu's Vellore Hospital
- Yogi government expanded its cabinet, 4 new ministers Joined
- Delhi: Woman dies after husband sets her ablaze amid quarrel
- Govt targets 5-fold jump in India’s share of global space economy
- Happy Shiva Ratri 2024: Best Messages, Quotes, Wishes, and Greetings to Share on Shiva Ratri
- Bengal Govt moves SC against CBI probe into attack on ED at Sandeshkhali
- Four new ministers inducted in UP Cabinet
- Technology’s share in world Mcap nearing 40 pc, showing high-level of concentration
State to host Formula 3 soon
The people are going to witness formula three car races soon. Tourism Department has prepared detailed project report towards introducing the formula three car races, which is a dream project of Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu. The officials of tourism department have identified land at Kotipalli in Anantapur district for this purpose.
Amaravati: The people are going to witness formula three car races soon. Tourism Department has prepared detailed project report towards introducing the formula three car races, which is a dream project of Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu.The officials of tourism department have identified land at Kotipalli in Anantapur district for this purpose.
- Land identified at Kotipalli in Anantapur district
- Project to be completed in 18 months and to provide direct and indirect employment to 1,000 people
- Plans placed before the Chief Minister for approval
Under the project, a track would be laid, which can withstand a top speed of 250 kmph. The main difference between formula one and formula three is top speed, in formula one, the top speed of cars is in the range of 350 kmph to 450 kmph. Under the project, an estimated 1,000 people will get direct and indirect employment. The tourism department prepared all the required plans to get approval from the Chief Minister.
According to tourism department officials, the main aim of the project is to develop tourism, besides providing employment. As per the plans, the project would be completed in18 months.
A track would be constructed exclusively for racing purpose with a distance of 3.3 kilometers. Besides, the tourism facilities like resorts, amusement parks, conference halls and lighting shows would be provided as additional attraction. Other production units of car companies would be setup beside the track.
The project would be taken up under the Public Private Partnership (PPP) mode. The government wants to take cooperation from the companies like Nidhi Markq One locally, while Drive International Limited and Motor Sports Formula Operators as global partners.
Principal secretary of tourism, Mukesh Kumar Meena said that international and national level car races would be conducted in the first six months after completion of the project. He hoped the project would attract international tourists. Apart from this, the Kotipalli area of Anantapur district would be developed financially, he said.
By Patibandla Srinivas