- Rajini’s Jailer wraps up its shoot
- ChatGPT maker OpenAI nears record 1bn unique users monthly: Report
- Rajnikanth to lock horns with Arjun Sarja in Lokesh Kangaraj’s film
- ‘Nikhil 20’ next gets a powerful title
- Nikhil's Latest Movie Swayambhu First Look Out
- Franco Mulakkal Resigns As Jalandhar Bishop
- Telangana Formation Day: TSRTC announces DA to employees, to disburse with June salary
- YS Viveka murder case: YS Bhaskar Reddy moves CBI court for bail
- India: Largest Producer of Milk in the World
- Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd sees 22 percent in passengers vehicle sales
TDP trying to get political mileage with NBW: YSRC
He denied any conspiracy on the part of YSR Congress and said two ministers from Nellore were making typical comments against the opposition Govardhan Reddy said, people are ready to teach a lesson to the ruling party in the coming elections
Nellore: YSR Congress district convener K Govardhan Reddy said the state government is trying to get political mileage showing NBW notices to the Chief Minister in Babli case. He addressed the media here on Sunday and said the first NBW was issued on Sep 21, 2015 and subsequently 35 notices were issued and 49 hearings took place in the case later. Still ruling party leaders are expressing their innocence in the case, he said.
“As there was no reply to the court, a fresh NBW was issued recently. CM was part of NDA and received notices 35 times and said nothing about that. Now, why he is making much noice about the ongoing process and it is aiming at political mileage,” said Govardhan Reddy.
He denied any conspiracy on the part of YSR Congress and said two ministers from Nellore were making typical comments against the opposition. Govardhan Reddy said, people are ready to teach a lesson to the ruling party in the coming elections.