- Intermediate student suspicious death at Khammam
- Asian Games: Pan, Wang join the greats as China dominate the pool; bag 20 medals overall on Day 1
- NASA's OSIRIS-REx mission delivers 1st ever asteroid sample in US
- J&K tops in e-Governance Service Delivery
- 2 terror modules busted in J&K; 5 terrorists arrested
- CDS visits Karwar Naval Base, aircraft carrier INS Vikramaditya
- Congress accuses govt of mismanaging economy across all sectors
- Man attacked in Delhi over Rs 3K debt dispute
- Aviation services provider Celebi India may invest around USD 80 million in next four years
- Kullu Dussehra festival to see participation of 20 countries, will revive tourism: CM Sukhu
TDP secret meeting leads to internal squabbles in Nellore
Internal squabbles in ruling party came to fore when a group of leaders organised a secret meeting in city about a week ago Now, the former Minister Adala Prabhakar Reddy, who was hurt with the meeting, is now considering lodging a complaint with Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu regarding this
Nellore: Internal squabbles in ruling party came to fore when a group of leaders organised a secret meeting in city about a week ago. Now, the former Minister Adala Prabhakar Reddy, who was hurt with the meeting, is now considering lodging a complaint with Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu regarding this.
It may be recalled that a section of leaders of the ruling party, under leadership of Chairman of the District Central Library K Venkata Swamy Naidu, have organised a secret meeting in a hotel in the city a week ago in which Chairman of the Nellore Urban Development Authority K Srinivasulu Reddy and many others who are in nominated posts participated.
They, primarily, discussed on developments in rural constituency and expressed dissent over leadership of Adala Prabhakar Reddy which bothered the senior leader. Former Minister Adala Prabhakar Reddy also reportedly discussed the issue with the district president Beeda Ravichandra. He has been suspecting role of a Minister who was encouraging such trends in the party.
“We are not utilising the party for our benefits. But, they are making allegations against us as major beneficiary which is not true. We plan to place the issue before the Chief Minister in the coming visit to Nellore,’’ said a senior leader.
There are allegations that some leaders were not including photos of Adala in the flexi boards in rural constituency and they were confining to the Minister whom they support. This is also bothering supporters of Adala.