- Majority of apps yet to be relisted on Google Play: Industry body
- UP govt to hold one-day meet on tackling drought through technology
- Chinese President Xi Jinping congratulates Shehbaz Sharif on election as Pakistan's PM
- Schools of Eminence will give wings to dreams: Punjab CM
- "Ram Charan Joins Khan Trio: Naatu Naatu Dance | SRK's Jai Shri Ram"
- Tejashwi attacks Nitish Kumar, BJP at Jan Vishwas Maharally in Patna
- ‘Sharathulu Varthisthai’ trailer connects to every middle-class person
- ‘Premalu’ trailer: Hilarious
- ‘Bhimaa’pre-release event sets the stage for a grand release
- Utilise the Integrated Veg and non veg market.public urge the government
Poll holiday today: CS
To facilitate a hassle-free polling and make life easy for voters, the State government has declared February 2 as a paid holiday for all the employees that are working in the GHMC limits.
Hyderabad: To facilitate a hassle-free polling and make life easy for voters, the State government has declared February 2 as a paid holiday for all the employees that are working in the GHMC limits.
The Government has ordered the closure of banks, schools, educational institutions, government offices, private establishments and business organisations on the polling day. Similarly, the city-based IT companies also declared a half-a-day holiday.
Chief Secretary Rajiv Sharma directed the district Collectors of Hyderabad, Ranga Reddy and Medak, which come under GHMC limits, to see that the holiday is strictly implemented on the polling day.