- Priyanka Chopra gives sneak peek into MM's 'first hike'; fans gush over her voice
- Army rescues stranded students in J&K
- J&K approves development of 7 new Industrial Estates
- Leaky blood vessels behind Long Covid-linked brain fog, says study
- RBI notifies banks on interest equalisation scheme for rupee export credit
- All Khelo India athletes/skiers safe, no change in fixtures in Gulmarg
- Oil India inks pact for green hydrogen tie-up with Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore
- Mumbai Metro to produce biogas power from wet waste
- TTD Chief Priests Refut Ramana Dikshitulu allegations
- Shivaji to Netaji: The legacy of two great heroes will be rekindled
Kiran Kumar Reddy: Justice to Telugu states possible if Congress forms govt at Centre
Former Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy on Friday rejoined the Congress party in New Delhi
Former Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy on Friday re-joined the Congress party in New Delhi.
Speaking to the media, he expressed happiness over re-joining the Congress party. Mentioning his family's long-standing relationship and their political career in Congress, Kiran Kumar Reddy ensured his support in strengthening the party.
He further claimed that justice won’t be served the Telugu states unless Congress forms government at the Centre adding that the realisation of reorganisation act is possible only with Congress.
The former chief minister reviewing the political structure claimed that both TDP and YSR Congress Parties failed in the realisation of division promises.