- Grand opening of Interwood’s 16th Exclusive Brand outlet at Hyderabad
- Rakesh Sharma Director of ITV Group elected as new president of INS
- Asian Games: India stun Korea for historic maiden entry in men's team badminton final
- Asian Games: India thrash Pakistan 10-2, hand archrivals biggest defeat ever
- Hockey Association of Odisha beat Hockey Jharkhand in Sub-Junior men, women finals
- Day after alleged manhandling, model turned actress Archana Gautam suspended from Congress
- Asian Games: Indian Men's Hockey Team stuns Pakistan, picks dominant 10-2 win
- Foreign intelligence agency involved in terror incidents in Pak, claims Minister
- Tribal party sponsored 12-hour bandh hits normal life in Tripura’s tribal areas
- US misses the 'bigger picture' on row with Canada, says Jaishankar
Priests perform Varuna Mantram in Hyderabad seeking rains
Priests from the Chilkur Balaji Temple performed Varuna Mantram in the Osman Sagar, Hyderabad on Thursday seeking abundant rainfall across Telangana
Priests from the Chilkur Balaji Temple performed ‘Varuna Mantram’ in the Osman Sagar, Hyderabad on Thursday seeking abundant rainfall across Telangana.
Comprising of rituals and chants, the Varuna Mantram lasted for around two hours with more than 10 priests performing the mantram standing in the water.
Speaking in this regard, Chief Priest of Chilkur Balaji Temple, Soundararajan said that they had offered prayers to the Lord in view of the state receiving less rainfall this year adding that they have complete faith that the Lord would shower Telangana with plentiful rainfall this season.