- Karishma Tanna gets nominated for ‘Scoop’ at Busan Film Festival
- Always a challenging yet beautiful experience to play a character with depth, says Tabu
- Kejriwal commits to cleaning up Delhi's landfills ahead of target
- TCS ending hybrid work, asks staff to join office starting Oct 1: Report
- ‘Jawan’ beats ‘Gadar 2’; becomes highest grossing Hindi film
- Action is about telling a story with every punch, kick & movement: Vidyut Jammwal
- Kartik Aryan takes ice bath in Kashmir river to celebrate ‘Chandu Champion’ wrap
- Big B’s memorabilia up for auction ahead of his 81st birthday
- Balakrishna extends support to Pawan's Varahi Yatra, says not scared of cases
- India to host PATA Travel Mart 2023 in Delhi from Oct 4-6: Ministry of Tourism
Another suicide in UoH, authorities to take preventive measures
In the latest incident that took place at the University of Hyderabad UoH, a firstyear MA student, Rajneesh Parmar committed suicide on August 8
In the latest incident that took place at the University of Hyderabad (UoH), a first-year MA student, Rajneesh Parmar committed suicide on August 8.
Last month, a second-year MSc student jumped off a residential building after attending class and a woman Ph.D. scholar from Odisha self-immolated herself in May.
All the three students were following a bout of depression.
Following three suicides reported in a span of four months, the University authorities are set to take preventive measures for students on campus. The authorities teamed up with the students’ community to tackle the issue of depression and spread awareness in this regard.