- Hyderabad: Agarwal Samaj organises ‘rath yatra’; holds special general meeting
- Minster Jogi Ramesh distributes pensions
- Govt committed to develop Markapuram as clean town
- Gang leaders take charge in next task on ‘Roadies’
- Shehnaz Gill shares relationship advice with ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa’ contestant: ‘Move on, therapy le le’
- Colourful processions mark Milad festivities across Hyd
- 'IBD 3' winner Samarpan Lama: Would love to choreograph Siddharth Malhotra, Tom Holland
- Assam not to ban 500 ml PET bottles
- Thousands of govt employees protest at Ramlila Maidan to demand restoration of Old Pension Scheme
- TDP-JSP will form next government in Andhra Pradesh: Pawan Kalyan
Private school teacher swindles Rs 10 lakh in Hyderabad
A case has been registered against a private school teacher who allegedly cheated a woman of Rs 10 lakh after promising to introduce her to a popular Telugu film lyricist
Hyderabad: A case has been registered against a private school teacher who allegedly cheated a woman of Rs 10 lakh after promising to introduce her to a popular Telugu film lyricist.
Identified as B Narayana Raju Goud, the suspect took the amount from the woman saying that he would soon introduce her to the lyricist.
The woman, a native of Nellore, used to frequently visit Hyderabad and became friends with the suspect. But once the money was handed over, Goud switched off his phone and avoided her before absconding.
Becoming aware that she had been cheated, the woman filed a complaint in the police station and the police are making efforts to nab the suspect.