- Zoomtopia 2023: One platform delivering limitless human connection
- Hyderabad man dies in US after falling into swimming pool
- NMC believes that Union should not represent matter, ASG tells Delhi HC in stem cell therapy for autism case
- Sri Lanka varsity drops joint research with Chinese ship Shi Yan 6 despite pressure from Beijing
- Assam to conduct socio-economic survey of five 'indigenous' Muslim communities
- Bajaj Allianz gets Rs 1,010 crore GST demand notice
- Asian Games: Parul Choudhary, Annu Rani claim gold as India picks six medals in athletics
- Delhi HC defers Kal Airways' Kalanithi Maran's plea against SpiceJet CMD to Oct 9
- Maruti Suzuki gets Income Tax Dept order to pay up Rs 2,159cr
- Manipur CM announces reward on absconding ‘rumour monger’
Cousins killed after being run over by bus in Wanaparthy
In an unfortunate tragedy that took place on the holy day of Bakrid, two cousins were killed after their bike collided with another, tossing them on the road and they were run over by a speeding bus
In an unfortunate tragedy that took place on the holy day of Bakrid, two cousins were killed after their bike collided with another, tossing them on the road and they were run over by a speeding bus.
The incident took place in Wanaparthy town on Wednesday night.
The deceased, identified as Arshad and Abeeha, residents of Tadiparthy village, were on their way to Wanaparthy when the mishap occurred.
Both of them succumbed to death on the spot while the riders on the other bike survived as their vehicle fell off the road.