- Odisha Assembly gets first woman Speaker
- Prior psychological, respiratory issues may double up long Covid risk
- Vijay Anthony’s emotional post after her daughter’s tragic incident brings tears
- Paytm launches Travel Carnival Sale from September 22-24; Details
- Vijayawada ACB Court grants two-day CID custody to Chandrababu
- Kejriwal launches personal WhatsApp channel; appeals people to make India number one in world
- The west had failed to see the 'reality' of India: Pak PM
- Delhi: 9-yr-old girl bitten by street dog, undergoes hospital treatment
- Traumatic brain injury may raise risk of heart diseases: Study
- Land-for-job scam case: Delhi court summons Lalu Prasad, others
TRS MLA promise voters Rs 5 lakh if voted to power
A TRS sitting MLA E Ravinder Reddy from Yellareddy constituency of Nizamabad district in the caretaking government has violated the election code with promising the women selfhelp groups to give Rs 5 lakh if voted to power in the next elections
A TRS sitting MLA E Ravinder Reddy from Yellareddy constituency of Nizamabad district in the caretaker government has violated the election code with promising the women self-help groups to give Rs 5 lakh if voted to power in the next elections.
He requested the women to take oath on voting to TRS party in approaching elections.
Earlier, Transport Minister in the caretaker government Mahendar Reddy forcibly made a Muslim unit to pledge in a mosque to support him. Even the Armoor TRS candidate A Jeevan Reddy made the devotees promise in front of Ganesh pandals to support him.