- Hyderabad: Confusion over polling stations leave city voters high and dry
- Hyderabad: BRS, Congress activists clash at many places
- Hyderabad: TSRTC MD Sajjanar casts his vote in Kondapur
- Over 97% of Rs 2,000 banknotes have been returned: RBI
- Hyderabad: Congress and MIM clash during polls
- UK transport union accepts pay offer to end rail strikes
- New needle-free vaccine patch to protect against Zika virus
- Hyderabad: Youth chip in with services at many polling booths in city
- JU teachers’ body sends letter to CJI seeking permanent V-C
- PL Technical Research: STOCK RADAR - IGL
Kondagattu mishap: Centre sanctions Rs 1.49 cr compensation for victims
A month after Kondagattu bus accident, the centre came forward to aid the victims sanctioning Rs 149 crore as compensation each Rs 2 lakh for the kin of victims while Rs 50,000 is granted for injured people
A month after Kondagattu bus accident, the centre came forward to aid the victims sanctioning Rs 1.49 crore as compensation each Rs 2 lakh for the kin of victims while Rs 50,000 is granted for injured people.
On September 11, the bus heading to Jagitial from Kondagattu fell into a 20ft gorge claiming 64 lives and injuring several others.
The Telangana government, on the other hand, announced Rs 5 lakh compensation for the kin of victims and Rs 2.5 lakh for injured.