- 'IBD 3' winner Samarpan Lama: Would love to choreograph Siddharth Malhotra, Tom Holland
- Assam not to ban 500 ml PET bottles
- Thousands of govt employees protest at Ramlila Maidan to demand restoration of Old Pension Scheme
- TDP-JSP will form next government in Andhra Pradesh: Pawan Kalyan
- DMK leader Elangovan accuses BJP of playing politics over Cauvery issue
- Congress slams PM Modi for promising now to set up a tribal university in Telangana
- Asian Games: Nandini Agasara claims bronze in women's Heptathlon
- 13 killed in Spain nightclub fire, 15 more missing
- Raj Bhavan-Bengal govt tiff set to aggravate as Guv appoints 6 more interm V-Cs
- Himachal govt to set up commando force: CM Sukhu
Governor Narasimhan pays rich tributes to ND Tiwari
Governor of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana Sri ESL Narasimhan paid rich tributes to ND Tiwari, former Governor of united Andhra Pradesh, who passed away on October 18, in a solemn gathering held at Raj Bhavan on Friday
Hyderabad : Governor of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana Sri E.S.L. Narasimhan paid rich tributes to N.D. Tiwari, former Governor of united Andhra Pradesh, who passed away on October 18, in a solemn gathering held at Raj Bhavan on Friday.
The Governor recalled his association with late N.D. Tiwari, during his earlier position at Delhi and lauded his contribution in upholding democratic traditions and values. The Governor said that Tiwari was an able administrator and held the unique distinction of being the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand, after bifurcation of U.P. and that he will always be remembered for his services as Governor of the united Andhra Pradesh during August, 2007 to December, 2009. The Governor said that in his passing away the Nation has lost a great Statesman.
Governor Narasimhan, Advisers APVN Sarma, AK Mohanty, Principal Secretary Harpreet Singh and officers and staff members of Raj Bhavan paid floral tributes to late N.D. Tiwari and observed two minutes silence.