- Jaishankar wraps up New York leg of US visit, to travel to Washington between Sep 27-30
- RBI cancels licence of Kapol Cooperative Bank in Mumbai
- WII team inspects Alipiri footpath
- KCR advises people take safety measures during Ganesh idol immersion
- Chiefs of Indo-Pacific Armies agree on joint action plan to tackle challenges in region
- Chandrapur sarpanch receives Union Tourism Award
- 'Amit Shah assured that murderers will be punished', Manipur CM on students' killing
- Asian Games: Sift Kaur wins gold with world record as shooters make India's day; Vishnu Saravanan wins bronze in sailing
- DUTA polls record 85% voting, counting underway
- IT Department searches offices of Chinese electronic giant Lenovo in Mumbai, Bengaluru, Gurugram
Fake currency racket busted in Karimangar, Rs 79 lakh seized
The Godavarikani police on Saturday busted a fake currency racket at Eglaspur forest department checkpost in Mathani of Peddapalli district and seized Rs 79 lakh from Shaikh Mastan Baig
The Godavarikani police on Saturday busted a fake currency racket at Eglaspur forest department checkpost in Mathani of Peddapalli district and seized Rs 79 lakh from Shaikh Mastan Baig.
Of total money, Rs 24,000 is original cash, said ACP Rakshita.
The accused Shaikh, a native of Tadiparthi in Guntur district is reported to have been carrying the money to hand over to Podishetty Krishnamurthy of Shayampeta and Akula Shankar of Bhupalapally in Warangal district.