- Mallampally as new mandal
- The list of LS ticket prospects becomes longer in Kerala
- Sitharaman credits Narasimha Rao for bringing 33% reservation for women at Panchayat level
- High-speed train between Ahmedabad & Sanand to commence operations in 6 months
- Delhi Police file charge sheet before court in Pragati Maidan tunnel robbery case
- India 'oldest democracy', publish books presenting its journey to world: Om Birla to publishers
- Women's representation in policymaking now set to increase significantly, says Anurag Thakur
- Assam government waives off loans of 2.2 lakh women
- I don't think anyone in world cricket at the moment would have a seam position as good as Shami: Harbhajan Singh
- Two terrorists arrested in J&K’s Baramulla
Upset over father's alcohol addiction, boy kills self after taking selfie video in Rajahmundry
Upset over fathers alcohol addiction, a 20yearold boy of Rajahmundry native committed suicide before taking a selfie video in which he requested his father to stop drinking
Upset over father's alcohol addiction, a 20-year-old boy of Rajahmundry native committed suicide before taking a selfie video in which he requested his father to stop drinking.
Vinay Shankar (20), son of Kolluri Ramlakshman and Kumari took the extreme step as he was depressed with his alcoholic father. Despite several attempts being made to change his father, Ramlakshman did not stop consuming alcohol.
Fed up with his father's addiction to alcohol, Shankar took a selfie pleading her father to stop drinking alcohol and take care of his mother. He then committed suicide by hanging himself to a tree. The police registered a case and sent the body for autopsy.