- BLS International shares decline over 2 pc
- Sebi issues guidelines for handling complaints received via SCORES platform
- Bank of England joins US Fed in avoiding another interest rate hike after inflation declines By Pan Pylas
- Canada-based gangster Sukhdul Singh killed in Winnipeg
- Nari Shakti Vandan Adhiniyam gift to ISRO women scientists; foreign invaders halted India's scientific progress: Rajnath
- Surya Teja Aelay’s ‘Bharathanatyam’ first look gets unveiled
- Suhas ‘Cable Reddy’ first look creates interest
- Sri Lakshmi Movies bags Telugu release rights of ‘Chandramukhi 2’
- Rupee rises 5 paise to close at 83.06 against US dollar
- Calcutta High Court upholds previous order on CBI probe in cooperative society scam in Bengal
Harish Rao assures to complete Rachakonda lift irrigation project in Ibrahimpatnam
Irrigation minister Harish Rao assured the people to complete Rachakonda lift irrigation project if TRS voted to power in the Telangana assembly elections, 2018
Irrigation minister Harish Rao assured the people to complete Rachakonda lift irrigation project if TRS voted to power in the Telangana assembly elections, 2018.
Addressing a meeting at Rythu Sammelanam, Harish Rao said that the TRS party will provide water to Ibrahimpatnam by completing Rachakonda lift irrigation project. He also said that farmers in the state have been benefitted by the projects completed by the TRS government. The minister also said that KCR government is completing the Kaleshwaram project to aid lakhs of farmers
Rao also criticised AP CM N Chandrababu Naidu saying that he had prevented the construction of Palamuru and Dindi projects in Telangana.