Police are imposing Prohibitions on Android phones , not allowing media inside the counting centers at OU
Police is not allowing Android mobile phones which has WhatsApp facility in the device at counting centers
Police is not allowing Android mobile phones which has WhatsApp facility in the device at counting centers.
The incident took place at Osmania University Director of Admissions counting center where counting for Secunderabad Assembly constituency votes counting is going on.
The media staff is waiting since 6 am in the morning since the police officials are not allowing them inside. They are saying that they just allow only one mobile for a person.
- BJP first sent Advani to 'margdarshak mandal', has now snatched his constituency: Congress
- Communist leader Balwant Singh dies at 82
- BJP MLA Yogesh Verma shot at during Holi celebration in UP
- K L Chishi is Congress candidate for lone Lok Sabha seat in Nagaland
- Bombay High Court asks industrialist Vijaypat Singhania not to release autobiography till March 25