- Howlers in Agnipath INC writes to President of India to rectify
- PM Modi lays foundation of 21 Amrit Bharat Railway stations in Odisha
- India’s coal imports for power plants fall by 37% as self-reliance grows
- PM Modi's tribute to Veer Savarkar in his own handwriting goes viral
- Couple's fight over momos reaches family counselling centre
- SJVN to supply 300 MW solar power to J&K from Rajasthan unit
- Govt ropes in IIT Delhi to pick locations for new industrial smart cities
- RBI fines SBI, Canara Bank for breach of rules
- Rameshwaram fishers to meet CM Stalin on regular arrests by Lankan Navy
- SK Telecom, global telcos to form AI language model joint venture
Cygnett Hotels and Resorts signs 11 hotels in India in the last six months
Cygnett Hotels and Resorts, the fastest growing hotel brand in India has added 11 hotels in last six months and is going forward to add more hotels under its Cygnett brand.
New Delhi : Cygnett Hotels and Resorts, the fastest growing hotel brand in India has added 11 hotels in last six months and is going forward to add more hotels under its Cygnett brand.
The hotel aims at contributing to the burgeoning growth of the Indian hospitality sector.
Cygnett Hotel and Resorts Group has recently its opened three new properties namely Cygnett Park Di Arch, Lucknow, Cygnett Inn Silver Leaf, Nawanshahr and Cygnett Lite Udaipur. The group also plans to open a new property that is; Cygnett Inn Dwarka located in the Devbhumi Dwarka district of Gujarat, Cygnett Lite Asia Shripati, Katra - J&K and Cygnett Lite Alwar @ Alwar, Rajasthan.
Cygnett Hotels has been on an accelerated growth path, growing its room inventory by a CAGR of 180 percent and revenues by a CAGR of 137 percent between the years 2014-2017. Currently, Cygnett has added 1200+ rooms in its market space with nine hotels functioning in 24 months.
Delighted about company's growth, Sarbendra Sarkar, Founder and Managing Director, Cygnett Hotels and Resorts, says, "We are getting immense support from all over India and overseas by hotel owners. This has further encouraged and challenged us to dig more and provide them with the best technologies and talent for managing the properties. To maintain international standards, we have introduced two new technology that is; New CRM (Cloud Base) and Next generation booking engine Cygnett CX for the customer satisfaction."
"As the fastest growing hotel brand, we are continuously working towards becoming a brand of top recall in the hospitality industry. In such a short period, we have signed Cygnett Lite Asia Shripati, Katra, Cygnett Lite Udaipur, Cygnett Lite Alwar, Cygnett Lite Kolkata, Cygnett Inn Durgapur, Cygnett Inn Mysore, Cygnett Inn (Arunachal Pradesh), Cygnett Resort, Sikkim, Cygnett Residences, Vrindavan. Also, we are further planning to open two new properties in Delhi NCR," said Alok Verma, CEO of the group.
Five years down the line, Cygnett is planning to open over 103 Hotels throughout 75 cities across South Asia and India. The brand has been encouraged by the tremendous industry recognition and user appreciation and is actively working to add at least eight to nine hotels per year for the next three years which will work out to about 2000 rooms by 2020.