- Intermediate student suspicious death at Khammam
- Asian Games: Pan, Wang join the greats as China dominate the pool; bag 20 medals overall on Day 1
- NASA's OSIRIS-REx mission delivers 1st ever asteroid sample in US
- J&K tops in e-Governance Service Delivery
- 2 terror modules busted in J&K; 5 terrorists arrested
- CDS visits Karwar Naval Base, aircraft carrier INS Vikramaditya
- Congress accuses govt of mismanaging economy across all sectors
- Man attacked in Delhi over Rs 3K debt dispute
- Aviation services provider Celebi India may invest around USD 80 million in next four years
- Kullu Dussehra festival to see participation of 20 countries, will revive tourism: CM Sukhu
Modi Leaves For Three Nation Tour
Prime Minister Narendra Modi Tuesday left for three nation tour of Myanmar, Australia and Fiji.
New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi Tuesday left for three nation tour of Myanmar, Australia and Fiji.
Modi is on a 10-day sojourn and he is first travelling to the Myanmar capital Nay Pyi Taw where he will be meeting the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) leaders during the ASEAN-India summit.
He will also meet the leaders of the East Asia Summit, which include the ASEAN and seven others besides India, during the Nov 12-13 summits.
Modi will then travel to Australia for the G20 in Brisbane Nov 15-16.
He will also travel to Fiji Nov 19.
During his three nation tour, he would be meeting more than 40 leaders, including around 20 bilateral meetings with the leaders of China, Germany, Britain and South Korea.