- Daily beetroot juice may boost heart health in angina patients: Study
- Metro rail from HUDA City Centre to Cyber City in Gurugram approved
- BetterPlace partners Microsoft to empower frontline workers across Asia
- Putin 'may try to blow up largest nuclear plant in Europe, warns Ukraine
- Free travel guarantee for women: Private bus owners protest
- YS Jagan denies early elections speculation, says YSRCP would win again
- Union cabinet approves increase in MSP for paddy in Kharif season
- AP EAPCET 2023 results are likely to be released in the next week
- OTT streaming of Naga Chaitanya-starrer ‘Custody’ locked for June 9
- ChatGPT banned for Apple employees, but Tim Cook uses it
Watson to join team today
Mohali (PTI): A beleaguered Australian side has got a much-needed boost ahead of the fourth and final Test against India, with vice-captain Shane...
Mohali (PTI): A beleaguered Australian side has got a much-needed boost ahead of the fourth and final Test against India, with vice-captain Shane Watson flying back to join the touring side in New Delhi on Tuesday. Watson had left from Sydney on Monday and is expected to arrive in India who will be able to join the squad on Tuesday only as the team is currently in Mohali. One of four suspended players, Watson, who returned home to Sydney for the birth of his son Will last Thursday, will come back after serving a one-Test ban for failing to submit a presentation to coach Mickey Arthur on how to improve his and the team's performance. Cricket Australia announced he will fly back to India later on Monday, in time for the fourth Test in Delhi starting on Friday.A "Shane Watson will return to the tour of India and will fly out of Sydney to join the Australian squad in India ahead of the fourth Test," Cricket Australia said in a brief statement.