Mobiistar launches 'X1 Notch' smartphone in India
Vietnamese smartphone brand Mobiistar on Thursday launched X1 Notch with a 13MP selfie camera for a starting price of Rs 8,499 in India
New Delhi, Jan 10 : Vietnamese smartphone brand Mobiistar on Thursday launched "X1 Notch" with a 13MP selfie camera for a starting price of Rs 8,499 in India.
The device will be available in two variants -- 2GB RAM+16GB ROM and 3GB RAM+32GB ROM for Rs 8,499 and Rs 9,499 respectively.
The smartphone with full-view notch display has dual SIM, dual VoLTE fature that empowers users to keep HD calls active on both SIM cards, the company said in a statement.
"This smartphone brings latest trends in technology at a very compelling price for its users," said Carl Ngo, Co-founder and CEO of Mobiistar, India and Global.
Equipped with facial unlock and fingerprint sensors, the device houses a 3020mAh battery.
Mobiistar has partnered with Reliance Jio where Jio users will get Rs 2,200 cashback with newly-launched Mobiistar devices.
They can enjoy unlimited data, free voice calls, free roaming, unlimited SMS (100 a day), video calls with a complimentary Jio apps subscription for Rs 198/Rs 299 only.
- Ola cabs banned in Bengaluru for 6 months for licence violation
- Voters most happy with Telangana, HP, Odisha CMs: IANS-CVOTER Tracker poll
- Uttarakhand: Mala Rajya Laxmi Shah, Tirath Singh Rawat file nominations
- France working with EU for listing of Masood Azhar as a global terrorist: MEA
- 12-year-old tiger killed, eaten by another in Madhya Pradesh's Kanha Tiger Reserve