- Honorable Deve Gowda, if your son repeatedly announces party dissolution and political retirement, where should the activists go?: DCM DK Shivakumar question
- AI can help in improving success rate of IVF treatment, say doctors
- Gandhi Jayanti 2023: Songs, Movies, and Actors That Remind Us of Mahatma Gandhi!
- Eradicate sense of animosity, says Haryana Guv on Gandhi Jayanti
- Infant formula, fizzy drinks in babies may raise early obesity risk
- Sampu becomes kingmaker in ‘Martin Luther King’ teaser
- Government approves extension in central deputation tenure of UIDAI CEO Amit Agrawal
- Sectors with the highest 1-year dividend yield
- Philippine President, VP's approval & trust ratings dip
- Modi promises ‘pakka ghar’ and tap connection to each poor in Rajasthan
Wedding in the real ‘Sye Raa’ family
Not Many people knew freedom fighter Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy till recently It is only after Mega Star Chiranjeevi began making the period film Sye Raa on the life of this great personality that the people started to know aout him
Not Many people knew freedom fighter Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy till recently. It is only after Mega Star Chiranjeevi began making the period film ‘Sye Raa’ on the life of this great personality that the people started to know aout him.
The Uyyalawada clan is in the news for another reason. Legendary Uyyalawada’s great grand daughter Sanjana Reddy has tied the knot with Pratap Reddy of Chennai last Sunday. The wedding ceremony was a gala affair what with Sanjana’s parents Jaganmohan Reddy and Sucharita welcoming the guests.
Tamil Nadu Telugu Yuvatha president and South India Uyyalawada Seva Sena convener Kethireddy Jagadeeswar Reddy, actor Suman, minister Akhila Priya, MP JC Diwakar Reddy, YSRCP leaders Visweswar Reddy and Ananta Venkatrami Reddy were among those who graced the occasion.
Speaking on the occasion, Jaganmohan Reddy said that he and his family members wanted to make a film on the life of Uyyalawada Narasmha Reddy and had even consulted actors Suman and Saikumar. But, the project could not take off for some reason or the other. “We are happy that Chiru’s son Cherry and director Surender Reddy are making the biopic,” they said.