- Allu Arjun’s AAA Cinemas: Everything you need to know about it
- KCR brought light into lives of poor: Minister Gangula Kamalakar
- World Doll Day
- Congress, BJP following AAP's schemes, says Arvind Kejriwal
- Arranged marriages witness a 24% drop
- Anam Ramnarayana Reddy likely to join TDP after Lokesh's Padayatra in Nellore
- Madhya Pradesh CM seeks First Ladli Uma Bharti's blessings
- Vijayawada: Civic chief Swapnil Dinkar Pundkar inspects Ambedkar statue works
- Visakhapatnam: Indian Navy to host yoga camp at RK Beach
- Filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma unveiled his new office RGV DEN in Hyderabad
Djokovic, Federer, Nadal, Tiafoe win ATP awards for 2020
Novak Djokovic, Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal and Frances Tiafoe were among the winners of the ATP's top awards for 2020
London: Novak Djokovic, Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal and Frances Tiafoe were among the winners of the ATP's top awards for 2020.
Djokovic was the year-end No. 1 for a record-equaling sixth time after winning four titles including a record eighth Australian Open. U.S. Open champions Mate Pavic and Bruno Soares are the doubles No. 1s.
Federer, who played only six singles all year, was the singles fans' favorite for a record-extending 18th straight year, and Nadal received the Stefan Edberg Sportsmanship Award for the third year straight and fourth time overall after winning a 13th Roland Garros crown.
Andrey Rublev of Russia was the most improved in rising from No. 23 to a career-high 8 after winning five titles, more than anyone else on the tour. Tiafoe was given the Arthur Ashe Humanitarian Award for his social activity.
The American auctioned signed memorabilia to Athletes for COVID-19 Relief and posted a video that united the Black tennis community in the wake of George Floyd's killing.