- City Union Bank (CUBK IN) - Q4FY23 Result Update - Earnings quality being tested
- KTR condemns police action on protesting wrestlers in Delhi
- Harsha Engineers International (HARSHA IN) - Q4FY23 Result Update - Revival in margins
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries (SUNP IN) - Q4FY23 Result Update - Specialty & gRevlimid drives the Q4 momentum
- How to download BGMI on Android, iPhone and access your old account
- BHEL (BHEL IN) - Q4FY23 Result Update - Execution and margins gradually picking up
- Mahindra & Mahindra (MM IN) - Q4FY23 Result Update - Market share gains continues
- Aster DM Healthcare (ASTERDM IN) - Q4FY23 Result Update - India hospitals growth on track
- Telangana: Tiger hunts down two buffaloes in Asifabad
- TOEFL iBT® Approved for Canada’s Student Direct Stream
November 17 – Top Seven Updates in Tech News Today
Welcome to Today Tech News Updates - Here are the top seven things you must know about that happened in Tech with The Hans India on November 17, 2021.
Here are the top seven things you must know about Tech with The Hans India on November 17, 2021. Let's begin...
VR Treatment for Chronic Pain Gets FDA Approval
The Food and Drug Administration has authorized a virtual reality system as a prescription treatment for chronic back pain, the agency announced today. It joins a handful of other digital therapies.
Instagram to ask users to verify themselves with video selfies
Instagram is asking some of its users to provide a video selfie showing several angles of their face to verify they are a real person, according to screenshots posted on Twitter by Matt Navarra, the social media consultant. It's unclear how widespread the release is.
Spotify, Snap, Google Cloud back after a short outage: Downdetector
Several major company websites like Spotify, Snap, Google Cloud, Home Depot and others faced short outages and are back now according to Downdetector.
How tech sector can increase gender parity in the post-pandemic workplace?
Companies must encourage women to embrace leadership roles, says Ms Gitanjali Singh, Head of Strategy and Client Success, Visionet BFSI.
Microsoft Launches Surface Go 3: Find Details
Today Microsoft announced that pre-orders for the new Surface Go 3 with Windows 11 would begin on Amazon. Starting at Rs 57,999, the Surface Go 3 weighs 544 grams and comes with 1080p cameras, Dolby Audio, and a 10.5-inch touchscreen.
Samsung's "Get It Today" allow you to pick your order online at Best Buy
Some Samsung products are now eligible for free same-day pickup at Best Buy. This allows you to make a purchase from Samsung's online store and then pick it up for free in just a few hours at your local Best Buy.
Jaw-Dropping Offers on TCL 4K QLED Smart TVs during TCL TV Days on Amazon
You can now upgrade your home entertainment system and enjoy cutting edge audio and video features with the latest 4K QLED Smart TVs from TCL at the best price during the TCL TV Days on Amazon.