- Delhi: Asiad Village Society establishes composting yard to combat leaf waste
- Land-for-job case: Delhi court grants regular bail to ex-Bihar CM Rabri Devi, daughters
- Vodafone Idea shares slump over 11% after fundraising plans announced
- SpiceJet settles Rs 250 crore dispute with lessor Celestial Aviation
- Dailyhunt in talks to acquire India's Twitter Koo: Report
- Abhishek Malik Opens Up About Marriage Troubles and Divorce from Suhani Chaudhary
- Out-of-control wildfire in Texas Panhandle prompts evacuation orders, nuclear facility closure
- Patanjali Foods Shares Slip
- India retail market set to reach $2 trillion in next decade: Report
- Nearly 10 lakh students appearing in Telangana intermediate exams
All set for Group II exam tomorrow
The district administration has made elaborate arrangements for the conduct of Group 2 examination on Sunday.
Eluru: The district administration has made elaborate arrangements for the conduct of Group 2 examination on Sunday. A total of 17,863 candidates have been appearing for the examination. District Revenue Officer N Satyanarayana disclosed this at a meeting organised by officials of APPSC here on Friday.
He said that 2.36 lakh candidates have been appearing from across the state for the examination. As many as 446 posts will be filled in the state through the examination. The DRO said that the examination will be held from 10 am to 12:30 pm. The candidates should report at the examination centre by 9:45 am.
The examination will be held at 31 centres in Eluru and 23 centres in Bhimavaram in the district. The candidates should bring their identity card. Only candidates who have their hall-ticket would be allowed into the examination centre. The DRO instructed municipal officials to ensure drinking water supply to the candidates at the time of examination.
He also announced that the police will make security arrangements. The APSRTC will run special buses for the candidates attending the examination. He directed the health staff to keep ORS packets and health kits with them at the examination centres.
The DRO made it clear that no mobile phones will be allowed into the examination hall. He advised the candidates to clarify their doubts by calling toll free number 18002331077.