- 4th Test: Gill & Jurel steer India to series victory with hard-fought five-wicket win over England
- Amit Shah to inaugurate 6-storey library in Gandhinagar on Tuesday
- Megastar Chiranjeevi Proudly Supports Varun Tej's Diverse Career Choices at Operation Valentine Pre-release Event
- Pathikonda police cracks kidnap case within hours
- Many Cong leaders await nominated posts allocation
- Did you know Fat Stores Result in Vitamin D Deficiency?
- Mahabubnagar: Manyam Brahmotsavam concludes on grand note
- EC debunks 'fake' WhatsApp message on LS poll dates
- Mahindra varsity to organise international meet on law & AI
- Navigating Menopausal Changes: A Guide to Managing Urinary and Sexual Health
Chandrababu treated shabbily at Vijayawada airport
Former Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu was frisked like an ordinary passenger at Vijayawada airport here on Friday.
Vijayawada: Former Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu was frisked like an ordinary passenger at Vijayawada airport here on Friday.
Earlier Chandrababu Naidu went to airport to catch a flight to Hyderabad. The security staff at the airport didn't allow his convoy up to the aircraft. He was asked to get down and go through the regular process of checking.
The security staff frisked him before he was allowed to board the aircraft.
More over Chandrababu Naidu was made to travel on the regular passenger bus to reach the aeroplane.
It may be recalled that pilot clearance was removed to his convoy in the State.