- Boosting Traffic & Sales: Why Invest in an Indian SEO Expert for Your Business
- Beat the summer heat with saffron tips for healthy and glowing skin
- Amazon India offers opportunities for women to work in Night Shifts in Haryana
- What can India learn from Sweden’s pragmatic tobacco control policy?
- Leap Day 2024: Interesting facts, history, and significance of February 29
- Samsung Announces New Memory Variant of Galaxy A15 5G at INR 17999
- Immunity-boosting foods for a healthy life
- Celebrating Leap Day 2024: Wishes and Messages for Leaplings
- Vanchit Bahujan Aghadi eyes 27 Maha LS seats, wants to put up Jarange-Patil
- 'Purely governmental function': Delhi HC refuses to order new 24-hour pan-India Doordarshan channel for Sindhi community
Officials ordered to maintain sanitation properly
Municipal Corporation in-charge commissioner K Naga Narasimha Rao has directed the corporation health officer to maintain sanitation properly in the city.
Kakinada: Municipal Corporation in-charge commissioner K Naga Narasimha Rao has directed the corporation health officer to maintain sanitation properly in the city. After inspecting sanitation works in Dummulapeta here on Friday, he said the corporation is very much particular to maintain sanitation properly in the city as Kakinada is considered as smart city.
The sanitation staff should attend for duties as per schedule and collect garbage from the houses without fail and transport to compost yard. If sanitation is not proper, there is a scope of increasing diseases as rainy season is fast approaching. The sanitary inspectors and supervisors should own responsibility for proper maintaining of sanitation, he said.