- Priyanka Chopra gives sneak peek into MM's 'first hike'; fans gush over her voice
- Army rescues stranded students in J&K
- J&K approves development of 7 new Industrial Estates
- Leaky blood vessels behind Long Covid-linked brain fog, says study
- RBI notifies banks on interest equalisation scheme for rupee export credit
- All Khelo India athletes/skiers safe, no change in fixtures in Gulmarg
- Oil India inks pact for green hydrogen tie-up with Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore
- Mumbai Metro to produce biogas power from wet waste
- TTD Chief Priests Refut Ramana Dikshitulu allegations
- Shivaji to Netaji: The legacy of two great heroes will be rekindled
Rousing reception to KCR in Tirupati
CM in Tirumala to worship Lord Balaji
Tirupati: Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao reached the Tirupati airport by a special aircraft on Sunday evening along with his family members.
He received a rousing reception from TTD JEOs KS Sreenivasa Raju, B Lakshmikantham, Tirupati Municipal Commissioner V Viajya Rama Raju, Sub Collector R Mahesh Kumar, Urban SP KKN Anbu Rajan, Airport Director S Suresh and other officials.
Several YSRCP leaders, who were elected in the recent polls from the district, have also reached the airport to greet KCR.
Among them are Chittoor MP Reddappa, MLAs P Ramachandra Reddy, C Bhaskar Reddy, B Karunakar Reddy, C Ramachandra Reddy, K Narayana Swamy, K Adimulam, M Nawaz Basha and others.
Later, KCR's entourage proceeded to Tirumala to worship Lord Venkateswara on Monday morning after overnight stay there.
In Tirumala, KCR was received by TTD EO AK Singhal and JEO KS Sreenivasa Raju at Padmavati Guest House. YSRCP leaders have put several banners from the airport welcoming KCR to Tirupati.