- Five key projects of GMDA worth Rs 194.18 crore approved
- EU slaps $2 billion anti-trust fine on Apple following Spotify's complaint
- Momentum in power, capital goods stocks as infra projects likely to be unveiled, say analysts
- Santosh Trophy: Services hand Railways a 2-0 defeat to march into semifinals
- Ola's S1 Pro electric scooter gets PLI certification to boost green mobility
- Ranji Trophy: Big win over Tamil Nadu takes Mumbai into final for 48th time
- Sinead O'Connor's slams Trump for using singer's best-selling single at rallies
- Tata Motors to demerge business into two separate listed companies
- Interoperable payment system for Net banking to be launched this year: RBI chief
- Cash-for-query row: Delhi HC rejects interim injunction against 'defamatory' posts on Mahua Moitra
TDP demands repolling in another two polling booths
The Telugu Desam Party national president and AP Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu has once again expressed dissatisfaction over the Election Commission.
Amaravati: The Telugu Desam Party national president and AP Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu has once again expressed dissatisfaction over the Election Commission.
He raised doubt over conducting the repolling at the polling booths which are demanded by the YSRCP. The TDP has demanded the repolling at another two polling booths in Chandragiri Assembly constituency.
The party has requested to conduct the repolling in the places which they have asked for. The TDP supremo has demanded repolling at polling booth 166 and 310 in Chandragiri constituency.
On Thursday, the TDP leaders will be once again meeting the state CEO over the repolling issue in the constituency. The repolling will be held at five polling stations 321, 104, 316, 318, and 313 of both Assembly and Parliament segment on 19 May (Sunday).