The police picketing at 52 places in AP, even after three days of polling
The tension situation prevails at some places, even after three days over for the polling process in the state.
Amaravati: The tension situation prevails at some places, even after three days over for the polling process in the state.
At 52 problematic places, the police picketing is being conducted. Along with Rayalaseema districts, some villages in Guntur, Palnadu region are still under the tenion suitaution, where the police picket is continuing.
The police forces are deployed in huge to the sensitive villages were the attackes can be broke out at any time. The special patrols are been carried out near the political parties office's and at troubled villages.
The police urged the political leaders not to visit the villages of the victims, who were injured during the clashes on the polling day, and regarding this issue they asked to cooperate with them.
- Want Assembly polls as early as possible: J&K Governor
- 54,618 new seats approved by AICTE, engineering seats drop by 2.2 lakhs
- Siddaramaiah not doing well as coordination committee head: JD(S)'s H Vishwanath
- Government clears names of 4 judges for elevation to Supreme Court: Sources
- Gujarat: Thirsty crocodile crawls into house kitchen