- Boosting Traffic & Sales: Why Invest in an Indian SEO Expert for Your Business
- Beat the summer heat with saffron tips for healthy and glowing skin
- Amazon India offers opportunities for women to work in Night Shifts in Haryana
- What can India learn from Sweden’s pragmatic tobacco control policy?
- Leap Day 2024: Interesting facts, history, and significance of February 29
- Samsung Announces New Memory Variant of Galaxy A15 5G at INR 17999
- Immunity-boosting foods for a healthy life
- Celebrating Leap Day 2024: Wishes and Messages for Leaplings
- Vanchit Bahujan Aghadi eyes 27 Maha LS seats, wants to put up Jarange-Patil
- 'Purely governmental function': Delhi HC refuses to order new 24-hour pan-India Doordarshan channel for Sindhi community
Will change AP into AarogyaAndhra Pradesh: Minister Alla Nani
AP Health Minister Alla Kali Krishna Srinivas (Nani) said that AP will be changed into Aarogyaandhra Pradesh.
Amaravati: AP Health Minister Alla Kali Krishna Srinivas (Nani) said that AP will be changed into Aarogyaandhra Pradesh.
Minister Alla Nani has taken charge in his chamber which is at the fifth block in the Secretariat on Monday. On the occasion, Minister signed the first file on the name change of NTR Vaidya Seva as YSR Aarogyasri scheme.
Speaking to media after taking charge, Alla Nani said that during the TDP government's regime the condition of the health department was in a very bad state.
He said the serial deaths of infants at Anantapur government hospital is the evidence for this. The similar condition was at all government hospitals across the state. During the regime of late CM YS Rajasekhara Reddy, the people lived happily.
Minister Alla Nani said the earlier government has shown careless attitude and neglected the health department. He also said that they are going to make the action plan to strengthen the 108 and 104 services in the state.