- BJP President J P Nadda to arrive on Monday for two-day visit to Karnataka
- Jharkhand: 3 arrested in Spanish woman's gang rape sent to jail, police say search on for 4 more
- Imran Khan’s party elects Gohar Ali Khan as its chairman
- Japanese general witnesses exercise 'Dharma Guardian' at Mahajan Field Firing Ranges
- Centre suffering from 'anti-Punjab' syndrome: Kejriwal
- MP CM, ministers to pray at Ram Temple in Ayodhya on Monday
- Tejashwi responds to Modi's barbs about father Lalu Prasad at Patna rally
- CCL: Riteish's Mumbai Heroes pull off thrilling 1-run win over Bhojpuri Dabanggs
- UAE: Sharjah Ramadan Festival 2024 to begin on March 8
- Bengal BJP chief injured as car in his convoy meets with accident
FAI gesture to govt school wins praise in Nagaram
Nagarm Municipal Chairman Chandra Reddy on Monday commended FAI Foundation for its gesture of taking up development of government primary school in Nagaram.
Kapra: Nagarm Municipal Chairman Chandra Reddy on Monday commended FAI Foundation for its gesture of taking up development of government primary school in Nagaram.
The foundation has spent Rs 12 lakh towards construction of classrooms, toilets, painting of school building, setting up of water filters and other amenities. The organisation has also distributed school bags to students.
Appreciating the foundation for its gesture, Chandra Reddy called upon voluntary organisations to render their part to the society. The Municipal Vice Chairman, Mallesh Yadav, councilor Lavanya Srinivas, FAI CEO Raghu, school management and staff were among those present.