- India among countries with most reported dengue deaths in 2023: Report
- Riding on anti-incumbency, Congress finally captures Telangana
- Ashok Gehlot resigns from Rajasthan Chief Minister’s post
- How Rahul Gandhi’s allegations against Adani Group backfired
- Sachin Tendulkar super impressed with Vicky’s acting prowess in ‘Sam Bahadur’
- Kriti Sanon debunks rumours of promoting trading platforms on ‘KWK’, calls it ‘fake news’
- PM Modi arrives at BJP headquarters
- Indira Krishnan enjoyed shooting with Rashmika, Ranbir for ‘Animal’
- People of New India votes on Performance Politics: Amit shah
- Patience is the biggest mantra in film industry: Anchor Chandu
Talk on Compliance Readiness organised in Vijayawada
The Post Graduation Department of Commerce and Business Administration of PB Siddhartha College of Arts and Science organised an invited talk on Compliance Readiness on Monday
Vijayawada: The Post Graduation Department of Commerce and Business Administration of PB Siddhartha College of Arts and Science organised an invited talk on ‘Compliance Readiness’ on Monday.
Chief guest of the programme was Manish Choudhary, CEO, Tally Education Private Limited, Bangalore.
Speaking on the occasion, Manish said that the legacy of slab rates of old regime transcended to the present Goods and Service Tax (GST) regime.
The diverse nature of Goods and Services, the size and type of buyers and sellers, location of buyers and sellers made the GST more complex.
He said that the high rent seeking nature of the governments worldwide made the taxation compulsory. Later, he interacted with the students.
Prof Rajesh C Jampala, college Dean, Dr Meka Ramesh, Principal, Raghu, YS Asst Regional Manager, Tally Education Pvt Ltd, students were present.