- Assam not to ban 500 ml PET bottles
- Thousands of govt employees protest at Ramlila Maidan to demand restoration of Old Pension Scheme
- TDP-JSP will form next government in Andhra Pradesh: Pawan Kalyan
- DMK leader Elangovan accuses BJP of playing politics over Cauvery issue
- Congress slams PM Modi for promising now to set up a tribal university in Telangana
- Asian Games: Nandini Agasara claims bronze in women's Heptathlon
- 13 killed in Spain nightclub fire, 15 more missing
- Raj Bhavan-Bengal govt tiff set to aggravate as Guv appoints 6 more interm V-Cs
- Himachal govt to set up commando force: CM Sukhu
- Doctor passengers help baby suffering from severe breathing crisis on flight
Polavaram bus yatra flagged off in Guntur
Former MLC Dr Rayapati Srinivas on Tuesday flagged off the bus yatra to Polavaram Projet at Koritepadu in Guntur on Tuesday
Guntur: Former MLC Dr Rayapati Srinivas on Tuesday flagged off the bus yatra to Polavaram Projet at Koritepadu in Guntur on Tuesday.
About 250 people started in the buses to see Polavaram Project from Guntur city.
Speaking on this occasion, he said that Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu would find a significant place in the history of Andhra Pradesh as he was striving tirelessly for completing the Polavaram project though the Centreal government was not cooperating, Naidu was constructing the Polavaram Project for the people of AP and assured the people that the project works would be completed very soon.
He said that the CM was constructing the project for future generations and asked the voters to bring TDP government into power for another term to continue development activity.
TDP leaders Karnati Prasad, Kilari Rathaiah, Kilari Nageswara Rao, Jammula Anjaneyulu, Seetharaiamaih were among those present.