- Kharif crops' MSP rise in line with govt's many decisions for farmers' help: PM Modi
- Charge sheet against Brij Bhushan by June 15, WFI elections by June 30: Anurag Thakur
- Handball -One more in the IPL basket
- Yogi Govt to train 1,00,437 people to realise dream of 'Swachh Bharat' in rural UP
- Goods train wagons run over seven workers in Odisha, four killed
- LIC holding in Tech Mahindra increases to 8.8 per cent
- Adani Group, the emerging leader in ESG
- Cyclone 'Biparjoy' may not hit Goa coast: IMD
- Fish Prasadam on June 9
- East Godavari district secured 21st position in tap water connections
‘YSR remembered for his welfare schemes’
YSRCP city coordinator Routhu Suryaprakasa Rao has said that former Chief Minister Dr YS Rajasekhar Reddy is still alive in the hearts of the people because of welfare schemes he introduced
Rajamahendravaram: YSRCP city coordinator Routhu Suryaprakasa Rao has said that former Chief Minister Dr YS Rajasekhar Reddy is still alive in the hearts of the people because of welfare schemes he introduced.
Inaugurating party's ‘prachara radham’ along with city president N Srinu at party office here on Monday, he said the schemes such as Rajiv Arogya Sri, fee reimbursement, farmer welfare scheme, old age, handicapped pensions etc impressed the people.
The party city unit publicity committee president, P Srinivas will canvass about party's Nava Ratnalu, Special Category Status (SCS) and welfare schemes through ‘prachara radham’. He appealed to the people to extend their support to YS Jaganmohan Reddy in the ensuing elections.
Party leaders M Sharmila Reddy, P Vijaya Lakshmi, M Nooka Ratnam, P Nirmala, B Sri Hari and many others were present.