220 cos set to take part in poultry expo 2015
As many as 220 companies, including 40 from overseas, are scheduled to display their products and services at Poultry India 2015 exhibition which will take off in the city on November 25.
Hyderabad: As many as 220 companies, including 40 from overseas, are scheduled to display their products and services at Poultry India 2015 exhibition which will take off in the city on November 25.
Spread across four exhibition halls and 1.6 lakh sft of space at HICC in the city, the ninth edition of the exhibition will focus on growth of the poultry sector, with core theme of ‘Sustainable Growth for All’.
“At Poultry India, our focus has always been on exploring ways and means to further accentuate growth of the sector. The poultry industry in India has been making constant progress, emerging as one of the largest and most significant poultry players in the world,” Harish Garware, President, Indian Poultry Equipment Manufacturers’ Association (IPEMA), told media here on Monday.
According to him, Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao is expected to inaugurate the event in which companies from the US, France, Canada, Germany and Italy will take part, alongside those from India. The exhibition is projected to attract about 25,000 poultry farmers, associates, industry observers from India and abroad.
- Rajinikanth gets inked on the right hand, authorities sought a report
- Modi lashes out at Mamata Banerjee, says she lost her sleep just after two phases of polling
- Bangalore logs a turnout of 54.1%, worse than 2014 polls, which was 56%
- AAP says no to alliance just in Delhi, talk of tie-up in Haryana over: Sisodia
- Modi a fool: Siddaramaiah slams PM for taking advantage of surgical strikes