- SS Rajamouli's Son Karthikeya Brings Malayalam film Premalu to Telugu Audiences
- Pasted Chinese stickers, insulted ISRO scientists: PM Modi lambasts DMK at public rally
- Delhi: Asiad Village Society establishes composting yard to combat leaf waste
- Land-for-job case: Delhi court grants regular bail to ex-Bihar CM Rabri Devi, daughters
- Vodafone Idea shares slump over 11% after fundraising plans announced
- SpiceJet settles Rs 250 crore dispute with lessor Celestial Aviation
- Dailyhunt in talks to acquire India's Twitter Koo: Report
- Abhishek Malik Opens Up About Marriage Troubles and Divorce from Suhani Chaudhary
- Out-of-control wildfire in Texas Panhandle prompts evacuation orders, nuclear facility closure
- Patanjali Foods Shares Slip
Apollo opens lab, patient care centre in Hyderabad
Apollo Health and Lifestyle Ltd (AHLL) a subsidiary of Apollo Hospitals Group, on Monday has launched a modern state-of-the-art laboratory & patient care centre under its Diagnostics division in the city.
Hyderabad: Apollo Health and Lifestyle Ltd (AHLL) a subsidiary of Apollo Hospitals Group, on Monday has launched a modern state-of-the-art laboratory & patient care centre under its Diagnostics division in the city.
Speaking on the occasion, Sangita Reddy, JMD of Apollo, said that the hospital group is planning to establish similar 100 labs and 1,000 patient care centers across the country in the next five years.
The hospital group now operates 14 labs and 80 and odd patient care centres in Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore, Pune, Mysore, Mangalore, Vijaywada, and Warangal.
The proposed new centers will be in tier 2 cities like Madurai, Trichy, Hubli, Vizag, Kurnool, Rajahmundry and Nashik, she added. The city unit is equipped with high-end technology & operational round the clock, with new generation lab & patient care centre promises to nip developing health problems in the bud, Ms Reddy said.
Meanwhile, the company’s CEO Neeraj Garg told the media that the healthcare subsidiary is in talks with three private equity players to fund the projects. “We are in the advanced stages of conversation with these PEs.”