- Karnataka: Congress Faces Internal Tussle over BDA Chairmanship Four MLAs Flock for Chairmanship
- Karnataka: Coastal performing arts Yakshagana season 2022-23 ends on a high note
- Woman in distress saved!
- Karnataka: Denial of Ministerial Berth TB Jayachandra’s Granddaughter Writes to Rahul Gandhi
- Nine years of Modi Government- A progress report. Meghwal
- SSMB 28 Mass Strike: The New Poster Of Mahesh Babu Is Unveiled Ahead Of Title Launch
- The India House: The Haunting Background Score Of The Announcement Video Is Played By Budapest Team
- Need framework to identify Good Bad realtors Housing Secy
- Skill development Workshop concludes at MANUU
- Nalgonda: Police seize Ganja, arrest the peddlers
HOMTOM All Set To Debut In India
With an aim to place the brand in the booming global Smartphone market with a substantial market share, a renowned handset maker, HOMTOM, is all set to enter into Indian Smartphone market with its latest series of smartphones in the mid-range segment.
~ Plans to launch Five New Smartphone Models Starting at INR 8,000 ~
New Delhi: With an aim to place the brand in the booming global Smartphone market with a substantial market share, a renowned handset maker, HOMTOM, is all set to enter into Indian Smartphone market with its latest series of smartphones in the mid-range segment.
The company is a part of SHENZHEN ZHOUJI HENGTONG TECHNOLOGY CO. LTD. from Shenzhen, China, and aims to capture considerable market share in the first year of its operations in India. The company is going to manufacture in India to endorse make in India and ensure superior quality products are delivered to Indian customers by understanding local needs and usage pattern.
Incepted in the year 2013, HOMTOM, a renowned smartphone brand with a global presence in more than 200 countries in varied regions and selling through various channels. HOMTOM also offers ODM services to various Smartphone companies across the globe. HOMTOM has a huge focus on R&D and holds more than 100 patents.
The name HOMTOM is derived from "Heng Tong", which conveys rich brand wisdom. In Chinese, "heng" means eternal, "tong" means mastery. HOMTOM (Heng Tong) implicates the continuously changing and innovative ways to explore the eternal truth. On these lines, the company started expanding its business and offerings after capturing an initial part of the booming Smartphone market.
Commenting on the India entry, Gary Zhang - CEO, HOMTOM said, “Since inception, we have expanded our business in more than 200 countries and regions and made our presence felt across varied geographies like South Asia, Middle East, Africa, Europe, Latin America and North America. HOMTOM is all determined to be a pioneer in the industry with its innovative design and cutting-edge technology.”
“India being the second largest Smartphone market after China, we intend to penetrate into India market with a vision of Smarterphone for Smarter India. With the India foray, we will be launching five new models in the mid-range segment.” added Zhang.