- Nani’s ‘Hi Nanna’ 2nd Single ‘Gaaju Bomma’ to be out on Oct 6th
- 107 MPs and MLAs in India have declared cases of 'hate speech' against them: report
- Lightning may not strike on Venus as previously thought: Study
- Vedanta split does not address debt: CreditSights
- A glimpse of India': Rahul shares video of train journey from Bilaspur to Raipur
- Students perform namaz during school program, Gujarat government orders probe following protest
- Meta purged over 19 mn bad pieces of content on FB, Insta in India in August
- What happened on October 4 in History
- Dengue alarm in Bengal, PIL at Calcutta HC seeking court intervention
- Indefinite shutdown in Manipur district against arrest of 4 Kuki-Zo people ends
`Sex symbol` Sunny Leone doesn't care about being typecast in movies
Bollywood actress and former porn star Sunny Leone, famous for her image as a sex symbol in B-Town, has said that she doesn\'t care if she is being given same kind of roles repeatedly.
New Delhi : Bollywood actress and former porn star Sunny Leone, famous for her image as a sex symbol in B-Town, has said that she doesn't care if she is being given same kind of roles repeatedly.
The 'Jism 2' star was in Mumbai to promote her latest sex comedy flick 'Mastizaade' along with her co-star Vir Das.
Talking about doing same kind of roles in movies, the 34-year-old actress said, "There are couple of films which are going to be different than 'Mastizade', but I don't care if I get typecast in films."
"I can't do anything about it and things will happen how they are supposed to happen. It is not my choice because I am not typecasting myself, added Sunny.
Sunny said that 2016 is going to be the year of adult comedies adding that she loves doing comedy films.
Apart from Sunny Leone and Vir Das, ' Mastizaade' will also star Tushar Kapoor in the lead roles.
Riteish Deshmukh will also appear in a cameo role in the film.
The flick is scheduled to hit the silver screen on January 29, 2016.