- Telangana Governor interacts with eminent academicians
- Big day for Chandrababu Naidu today, 2 court, two petitions
- Move to shift Rural Health Training Centre opposed
- Many leaders from YCP join TDP in protest against Chandrababu Naidu’s arrest
- Chandramukhi-2 team seeks blessings of Ammavaru at Pedammathalli temple
- Gaity and religious fervor marks Rathotsavam in Tirumala
- JC Prabhakar kept under house arrest
- Mulugu: A pregnant woman was carried on a bed for 3 km
- SC to hear Naidu's quash petition on Tuesday
- The beauty of iPhone pictures & video is incredible: Elon Musk
I love Malaika, but possessive about her: Arbaaz Khan
Actor-filmmaker Arbaaz Khan, who has been married to actress Malaika Arora Khan for the past 17 years and has been in the midst of rumours of a split, says he is \"possessive\" about his wife and is \"afraid\" of losing her.
Mumbai: Actor-filmmaker Arbaaz Khan, who has been married to actress Malaika Arora Khan for the past 17 years and has been in the midst of rumours of a split, says he is "possessive" about his wife and is "afraid" of losing her.
Arbaaz said he was not very possessive about Maliaka earlier, but that has changed over time.
“It happens. When you achieve something or someone, you don’t want to lose the person. I love Malaika but I’m possessive about her,” Arbaaz said on TV show “Yaar Mera Superstar”, where he was accompanied by Malaika.
“It wasn’t like this when she was younger or I was more new into the relationship, but it has happened now. She is very precious and dear to me. I love her more than anything else in the world. I’m afraid of losing her now,” he added.
Arbaaz, best known for his roles in films like “Daraar”, “Pyaar Kiya To Darna Kya” and “Dabangg”, said he has also started listening to his wife more than ever before now.
“I think with time you don’t have an option but to listen to your wife. The power has shifted now and has gone to Malaika. I also feel that after a certain age, women take control of things and lives,” he said.
The couple has a son named Arhaan, born in 2002.