- Odisha Speaker suspends two BJP lawmakers who flung pulses in house
- Men’s ODI World Cup: New seats, rebranded restrooms at the forefront of upgrades in Arun Jaitley Stadium
- Study finds link between Covid-19 mutations and high immune responses
- Creatine supplements may help people with long Covid
- Delhi: 78th train departs for Ayodhya under Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra scheme
- CDIL’s new packaging line in Mohali another push to India’s chip journey: MoS IT
- 2 BJP MLAs throw pulses at Odisha Speaker, suspended till end of session
- Asian Games: Indian men's football team bow out in pre-quarters after 0-2 loss to Saudi Arabia
- Lalu Prasad supports Manoj Jha over ‘Thakur’ poem controversy
- Ujjain minor girl rape case: Main accused arrested; tries to flee
Rohit Pathak's short film That Sunday selected among 14 outstanding Short films in India
Short films are rare in Bollywood. But many filmmakers have taken the less traversed route and made some interesting short films. “That Sunday” is a grey short film on a house-wife’s best kept secret.
Short films are rare in Bollywood. But many filmmakers have taken the less traversed route and made some interesting short films. “That Sunday” is a grey short film on a house-wife’s best kept secret. A sick husband accidentally discovers one of his wife’s best kept secrets- something related to her past. And this short film was officially selected for the Cannes film festival.
Actor Rohit Pathak was seen playing the main antagonist in the movie which is directed by Prabhakar Meena Bhaskar Pant and produced by Roller Coaster Motion Pictures. Now the movie has selected in the 14 outstanding Short film of India. Currently he is busy shooting for “Boondein,” written and directed by Ullahaas Tayade and produced by Deepak Patil. The story revolves around survival and revenge.
Rohit Pathak said, “I found the concept was new and was different from a typical regular movies and I really liked the script for me it is a great achievement that my short film was short listed among 14 outstanding short films of India, which had movies from SUJOY GHOSH,ANURAG KASHYAP like big names. For me this itself is an achievement”.
That Sunday is about the story of a woman getting raped and the confrontation that follows post the traumatic incident.