- If Nitish Kumar becomes PM candidate, BJP will win LS poll easily: Sushil Modi
- Physician dies during duty
- Hooda promises to fill 2L posts if Cong returns to helm in Haryana
- Nearly 400 lions died in Gujarat in three years, unnatural causes behind some deaths
- Nandamuri Kalyan Ram, Periodic Spy thriller Devil Releasing Worldwide on December 29th
- Empowering Lives: Jamiatul Falah's Initiative to Provide Free Artificial Limbs in B.C. Road
- APPSC notification to fill Group-II posts
- Gujarat CM unveils 22 development projects
- Experimental Film '1134' To Release On December 15th
- BJP objects to Nawab Malik 'joining' Ajit Pawar-led NCP faction
Censor report of Vijay's Theri
Superstar Vijay-starrer Tamil actioner \"Theri\" and its Telugu dubbed version \"Policeodu\" have been given a \'U\' certificate by Central Board of Film Certification (CBFC) -- and without any cuts.
Superstar Vijay-starrer Tamil actioner "Theri" and its Telugu dubbed version "Policeodu" have been given a 'U' certificate by Central Board of Film Certification (CBFC) -- and without any cuts.
In an official statement, the makers have confirmed that both the versions of the film have been passed with 'U' certificate, which means the movie is fit for public exhibition.
Directed by Atlee, the film also stars Amy Jackson, Samantha Ruth Prabhu and veteran filmmaker Mahendran, who debuts as the antagonist.
Produced by Kalaipuli Thanu, both the versions of the film are slated to hit the screens on April 14.