- Five key projects of GMDA worth Rs 194.18 crore approved
- EU slaps $2 billion anti-trust fine on Apple following Spotify's complaint
- Momentum in power, capital goods stocks as infra projects likely to be unveiled, say analysts
- Santosh Trophy: Services hand Railways a 2-0 defeat to march into semifinals
- Ola's S1 Pro electric scooter gets PLI certification to boost green mobility
- Ranji Trophy: Big win over Tamil Nadu takes Mumbai into final for 48th time
- Sinead O'Connor's slams Trump for using singer's best-selling single at rallies
- Tata Motors to demerge business into two separate listed companies
- Interoperable payment system for Net banking to be launched this year: RBI chief
- Cash-for-query row: Delhi HC rejects interim injunction against 'defamatory' posts on Mahua Moitra
Forbes highest-paid actors: George Clooney tops list, Akshay Kumar at No. 7 and Salman Khan at No. 10
George Clooney has been named the worlds highestpaid actor of the last year, beating Dwayne The Rock Johnson and Robert Downey Jr to the title
George Clooney has been named the world's highest-paid actor of the last year, beating Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and Robert Downey Jr to the title.
The Hollywood star topped Forbes' annual list after making $239m (£185m) between June 2017 and June 2018.
Clooney's pre-tax earnings were the most any actor in history has made over a 12-month period, the magazine said.
His massive income was largely from the sale of the tequila company he co-founded - Casamigos - to global liquor company Diageo in a $1bn (£790m) deal.
Wrestler-turned-actor Johnson was second on Forbes' list after nearly doubling his previous year's earnings, making $119m (£92m).
Meanwhile, Iron Man star Downey Jr came in third with his income of $79m (£61.2m).
The top six highest-paid actors each made more than the top-earning actress, Scarlett Johansson, who took home $40.5m (£31.4m) last year.