- Chiranjeevi’s ‘Bholaa Shankar’ to be released in more than 600 locations in USA
- Gold and silver rates today surged in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kerala, Visakhapatnam - 04 June 2023
- Chandrababu meets JP Nadda and Union Home Minister Amit Shah
- Ruturaj Gaikwad from Chennai Super Kings has tied the knot with Utkarsha Pawar
- Understand person’s object relationship
- Prominent Shrines in the land of Kalinga
- Our body produces opioids naturally?
- Global stock taking at Bonn climate summit
- Invasive lionfish threaten, ecosystems
- Srisailam temple gets 5 battery-operated vehicles
More trouble for Kathi Mahesh
Kathi Mahesh has earned the wrath of the Hindu society through his obnoxious comments on the Lord Rama and Sita He has since been facing a slew of cases that led to the police externing him from Hyderabad city On July 29, he made disparaging remarks on Lord Rama and Sita during a TV debate
Kathi Mahesh has earned the wrath of the Hindu society through his obnoxious comments on the Lord Rama and Sita. He has since been facing a slew of cases that led to the police externing him from Hyderabad city. On July 29, he made disparaging remarks on Lord Rama and Sita during a TV debate.
A person identified as Gaddam Sridhar of Rahmatnagar near Yousufguda lodged a complaint agaist Kathi Mahesh with the Banjara Hills police. The police, who took legal opinion on the issue, finally registered a criminal case against Kathi Mahesh under secions 295 (u) and 505 (a) of the IPC. They have also launched an investigation into the complaint.
Kathi Mahesh has always been controversial and was seen as cause of unrest. As a result, the Hyderabad police have externed him form Hyderabad. As of now, he is in Bengaluru and has been visiting some villages in AP. The latest case is sure to trouble him more.