- BJP President J P Nadda to arrive on Monday for two-day visit to Karnataka
- Jharkhand: 3 arrested in Spanish woman's gang rape sent to jail, police say search on for 4 more
- Imran Khan’s party elects Gohar Ali Khan as its chairman
- Japanese general witnesses exercise 'Dharma Guardian' at Mahajan Field Firing Ranges
- Centre suffering from 'anti-Punjab' syndrome: Kejriwal
- MP CM, ministers to pray at Ram Temple in Ayodhya on Monday
- Tejashwi responds to Modi's barbs about father Lalu Prasad at Patna rally
- CCL: Riteish's Mumbai Heroes pull off thrilling 1-run win over Bhojpuri Dabanggs
- UAE: Sharjah Ramadan Festival 2024 to begin on March 8
- Bengal BJP chief injured as car in his convoy meets with accident
Deadline for '2.O' team?
Superstar Rajinikanth starrer 2O under the direction of Shankar is undoubtedly one of the highly anticipated films in the South industry as of now The movie is going to be the sequel of the blockbuster movie Robo
Superstar Rajinikanth starrer '2.O' under the direction of Shankar is undoubtedly one of the highly anticipated films in the South industry as of now. The movie is going to be the sequel of the blockbuster movie 'Robo'.
Touted to be a science fiction thriller, the movie is being made with a massive budget of Rs. 500 crores.
Bollywood action hero Akshay Kumar is playing the antagonist role in the movie. Till now, the release of the movie got postponed so many times. However, recently, Director Shankar announced that the movie will hit the screens by the end of November and this will be final. But as per the latest reports, the graphic works of '2.O' are still in pending and there are some speculations about whether the movie will get released on the target date or not.
However, this made the team to get alert because if the movie got postponed again, then it will definitely create a negative impression among the audience.
So, the makers have to release the movie by the end of November at any cost and they are working hard to complete the graphics works By October 15th. Let's see can '2.O' graphics team complete the work before the deadline or not.