- How online learning is transforming teaching careers?
- Swami Vivekananda U20 National Football to kickstart in April
- Mumbai woman cured of epilepsy after part of her brain removed
- MP-PSC delegation presents 66th report to Governor Mangubhai Patel
- Political googly? Sharad Pawar invites Maha CM, Deputy CMs home for dinner
- Sharad Pawar Extends Dinner Invitation Amidst Political Tensions In Baramati
- India's GDP growth surges to 8.4 per cent in Q3, 2023-24 growth rate pegged at robust 7.6 per cent
- SCBA GBM to discuss nomination of women advocates as Executive Members within two months
- Anant National University organises International Symposium on Architecture for All: Call of the Future
- Protein linked to Parkinson's also key for normal brain work: IIT Mandi study
Vinaya Vidheya Rama First Week Collections Report
Mega Power Star Ram Charan and Kiara Advani played the lead roles in the latest Sankranthi release Vinaya Vidheya Rama The film failed to live up to the expectations of the fans and audiences
Mega Power Star Ram Charan and Kiara Advani played the lead roles in the latest Sankranthi release Vinaya Vidheya Rama. The film failed to live up to the expectations of the fans and audiences. In the first week, the movie was successful only in collecting an amount of 50 crores at the box-office. The makers wanted to turn the film into a blockbuster but unfortunately, the film flopped and resulted in a negative criticism on the makers.
The following is the breakdown of the first week collections.
Nizam: 12.06 Cr
Ceded: 11 Cr
UA: 6.65 Cr
East: 4.58 Cr
Guntur: 6.05 Cr
Krishna: 3.35 Cr
West: 3.77 Cr
Nellore: 2.62 Cr
AP & TS: 50.08 Cr
ROI: 5.25 Cr
Overseas: 1.40 Cr
Worldwide: 56.73 Cr
Directed by Boyapati Srinu, the movie is produced by DVV Danayya under DVV Entertainments banner.